APGS Young Glaucoma Experts (YGE) Program Information
In 2023, the Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Society launched the Young Glaucoma Experts Program. This is designed for early-career glaucoma professionals who aspire to become leaders in the field to acquire the knowledge and leadership tools they need to develop themselves further in the field of Glaucoma.
Being a part of the program, you will gain access to a diverse range of resources and tools, including:
- Webinars and lectures featuring renowned experts in the field of glaucoma
- Mentorship in the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques
- Networking opportunities with fellow professionals and mentors
- Opportunities to present research and collaborate on projects with other members of the program
- With the support of our experienced faculty, you will develop the skills and knowledge necessary to advance your career and make a meaningful impact in the lives of patients with glaucoma.
Past APGS Young Glaucoma Experts Programs